Fabric and Carpet Stain Protection Auckland
Teflon fabric and carpet stain protector are invisible barriers to carpets and upholstery that prevent stains and soils from adhering to the carpet or upholstery fibre.
When you apply Teflon fabric and carpet stain protector, the solvent-based Dupont Teflon fabric and carpet stain protector effectively applies an invisible barrier to every fibre for maximum protection. Also, it contains solvents to last longer and eliminate germs, bacteria, and fungi on the application and prevent the growth of germs, bacteria, and fungi for up to 3 years.
Teflon fabric and carpet stain protector is the ultimate protection for your carpet and your family.
Teflon preserves the appearance of your carpet
It prevents dirt from sticking to the carpet fibres. The carpet holds the dirt loosely around the fibres making removal of the dirt easier. Which makes your carpets appear cleaner and remain like new for longer.
Teflon resists soiling
Whether you stain your seat cushion or rip the arm of your sofa, Guardsman have you covered for 5 years. Because dirt does not stick to the carpet, vacuuming becomes more effective. When vacuuming untreated carpets (with a normal vacuum cleaner) only 60% of the dirt is removed. The other 40% builds up in the carpet. When they are treated with Teflon fabric and carpet stain protector up to an extra 40% of the dirt is vacuumed away.
Treated carpets remain cleaner for a longer period than untreated carpets – saving you money.
- It covers food or drinks spills and accidental damage.
- When you have an accident, call us using the phone number on your Plan certificate.
- A one-off payment for 5 years of protection. There aren’t any excesses to pay or annual renewal costs. Teflon fabric and carpet stain protection increases life and slows down the wearing of your carpet. Research confirms that it slows down the wearing of your carpet by at least 25%.
- Wherever possible, our expert techs always aim to repair the damage on their first visit.
- If the damage can’t be repaired, Professional Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Cleaners Services will replace the damaged part, the item of furniture, or we’ll offer a cash settlement.
- You can make a claim any time throughout your plan. You can make as many claims as you need up to the indemnity value of your plan.
- Professional Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Cleaners Services uses premium truck mounted carpet & upholstery cleaning services.
Steam ‘n’ Dry, The Best In Town
Call us about truck-mount carpet cleaning services, mould removal, disinfecting cleaners. Bed mattress cleaning and bed bug control tile & grout also Persian rug cleaning. Stain removal couch cleaners, carpet repairs, and laying, pest control, flea control, pet odour removal, dust mites control. Wet carpet drying and inside car upholstery cleaning. Regular vacuuming and carpet cleaning are important to your carpet and your family’s health.
As recommended by the carpet manufacturers truck mount hot water extraction comply referred to as steam cleaning is the best method of cleaning. Phone the Experts carpet cleaners Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry Services South Auckland Central City CBD, North Shore, East, West Auckland, and Hibiscus Coast on 0800 783-266 or email us
The above carpet cleaning information is supplied by Graeme Stephens, an IICRC certified – 2001 Master Restoration Technician. To help you make an informed decision for your animal odour contamination. For the professional carpet cleaners Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry Services. Phone 0800 110 282, or email us.