Dry steam cleaners machine or dry vapour steam cleaning machines are a bit different in that they create both low moisture vapour as well as a very high temperature. Both vapour and dry cleaning machines are an excellent choice if you or your family members suffer from allergies. Worried about environment safety as well as renovating or having your house ready for sale? We can help you out
What is in the Name?
The low moisture vapour is just around six percent water which is even less moisture that we get in the air surrounding us. For this reason, this type of steam cleaning is called “dry”.
Similarly to vapour cleaning machines when you decide to use dry steam cleaning technology. There are several points that you should remember:
- Your dry steam cleaning needs to operate between 240° and 260°F in order to be effective if you use steam cleaning services, which operate in the 360°F to 410°F range.
- The most effective dry steam cleaners have a reasonable water tank capacity. The fact that steam cleaning machines are great on utilising small quantities of water to conduct large jobs. You need to make sure that you won’t have to change the water more than once while completing it.
- In spite of what you may think, some low pressure steam cleaning machines perform better than the high pressure ones.
Features of Dry Steam Cleaners
The following are some of the features that make a dry steam cleaning machine excellent:
- The boiler parts and other parts of the dry cleaning machine, are made out of stainless steel. The dry steam cleaning machine also needs to have a feature regulating water steam outflow and its temperatures.
- This machine is not difficult to maintain and clean. In addition, it is light enough to be carried (even when you fill it with water), which is great if you’re planning to use it often.
- Almost all dry steam cleaning machines should last anywhere from ten to twenty years. This is only certain if you’re able to get parts and if the repair shops know how to deal with your machine if it breaks.
- Majority of dry steam cleaners machines should have a two to three-year guarantee. Most steam cleaning services should also have a contract that will assure your satisfaction with their performance.
On top of all these, your dry steam cleaning machines should have some features for special cleaning tasks as well as some variety of cleaning brushes. Higher priced machines will also have more options on those outlets.
This is not particularly significant if you’re using your machine once in a while. But regarding frequently used dry steam cleaning machines, such ability may be a huge advantage. They are certainly more efficient in terms of cleaning difficult places.
UPDATED: Jan 22, 2021