Steam Carpet Cleaning Auckland
The steam clean method is the best method as recommended by the carpeting manufacturers. You can also call it as truck mount hot water extraction. Phone the experts carpet cleaners Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry Services 1988 serving South Auckland Central, North Shore, East, West Auckland, and Hibiscus Coast on 0800 783-266 or email us.
Our experts at steam cleaning use industrial-strength truck mount carpet cleaning methods and tools to guarantee that potentially damaging spoilage is safely removed from all types of stained and soiled carpets–even stained throw rugs can usually be saved!
We’re proud of our excellent standards in office cleaning, so let us show you what Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry can do – find the area of your building that’s the most difficult to clean, and test us out! Phone the Experts carpet cleaners Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry Services a call to arrange a FREE test carpet clean and no-obligation quote. We can make your office a more welcoming environment for your customers.
What is Truck-Mount Carpet Cleaning
Another word for truck-mount carpet cleaning is steam clean which is the best method in carpet cleaning. Phone the Experts carpet cleaners Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry Services South Auckland Central City CBD, North Shore, East, West Auckland, and Hibiscus Coast on 0800 783-266 or email us for the full complement of carpet cleaning services that include deodorisation and disinfecting, re-stretching or repair of wet carpet when appropriate, as well as fabric protection and waterproofing to prevent future damage. Depending on your carpet installation, Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry may be able to remove it in order to have it cleaned and then reinstall it later.
Steam Cleaning Carpet Tips
Here are the steps of our Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry Carpet Cleaning Process:
- We will vacuum your carpets. 75% of the soils in your carpet are dry.
- We will apply a hot pre-spray cleaning solution which is suitable for your type of carpet.
- The pre-spray is agitated into the pile using a contra-rotating brush machine. The benefit of this is two-fold. It works the cleaning solution deep into the pile of the carpet and also lifts the pile, which is particularly beneficial in the heavy wear, traffic lanes.
- After a short dwelling period, the carpet is then rinsed using Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry top of the range extraction machine, leaving your carpets beautifully clean and smelling fresh. Your carpet will be slightly damp to the touch on completion and dry between 1 and 3 hours. Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry will move furniture is as required and foil pads are placed under the feet of any items which may have loose dyes.
- Any stubborn spots and stains that remain will then be treated separately, Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry are experts in stain removal. Don’t forget that some stains are not stains at all, but are instead dyes, which have to be reduced in appearance rather than removed.
- Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry will groom the carpets to remove wand marks.
- At this stage, Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry can offer a turbo drying service, or a protection service.
Hiring a Professional Steam Cleaner for Your Carpets in Auckland
Majority of steam carpet cleaning tips resources will tell you that, if you use professional services, you risk less damage to your carpet. This is especially true. Additionally, the carpet should dry faster because the carpet steam cleaning equipment used by professionals has more extraction power.
A good steam cleaning professional recognizes things like the right (or wrong) cleaning solutions that would work most effectively. Professional carpet cleaners also have experience with the different fibres in your carpet weave. This is particularly important if you’re a fanatic of Persian and/or antique rugs.
If you choose to hire a steam cleaning professional, do a walk-through inspection with a representative from your selected cleaning services. Therefore, you should show him what areas concern you so that he can be aware of your expectations. A good steam cleaning professional will not only go right inside your house and take out his steam cleaning machine. He will inspect the area first to ensure he is able to satisfy all your carpet cleaning requirements.
Call the Carpet Cleaner Auckland! We’re exactly the people you need At Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry 1988 expert carpet cleaner & stain removal services in Auckland
Disinfecting Service With Carpet Cleaning
Efficient Antiviral Sanitisation Auckland
- Kills 99.99% of bacteria and viruses
- Using FDA certified non-toxic antiviral detergents
- Ozone, disinfecting fogging, misting clean
- Done by technicians with protective gear
- Wide coverage and flexible booking options
- Suitable for domestic and commercial properties
Call us about truck mount carpet cleaning services, mould removal, disinfecting cleaners. Bed mattress clean and bed bug control tile & grout also Persian rug cleaner. Stain removal couch clean, carpet repairs, and laying. Pest control flea control pet odour removal dust mites control. Wet carpet drying and inside car upholstery carpet-cleaner.co.nz.
Regular vacuuming and clean carpet are important to your carpets and your family’s health. Phone the experts carpet cleaners Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry Services South Auckland Central, North Shore, East, West Auckland, and Hibiscus Coast on 0800 783-266 or email us.
See Our 5-Star Carpet Cleaning & Stain Removal in Auckland Reviews
Professional Carpet Steam Cleaners in Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry Services 1988 uses premium truck mounted carpet & upholstery cleaning services Carpet-cleaner.co.nz
The above carpet steam leaning information is supplied by Graeme Stephens, an IICRC certified – 2001 Master Restoration Technician to help you make an informed decision for your carpet cleaning needs. For the professional carpet steam cleaners in Auckland Steam ‘n’ Dry Services. Phone 0800 110 282, or email us.